Monday, November 5, 2012

Lacking Motivation

Image property of zazzle.com
So it has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog.  It has been a busy summer.  Not to mention I have felt uninspired.  Even as the summer went on I didn’t feel like cooking or creating.  The couple of things I did make were mediocre. I didn’t grill much or have any cookouts, I ate out a lot.  I think it is because I am stressed.  When I am stressed cooking feels like a chore instead of a release.  Lately it has been a requirement of life instead of something that inspires me.  And so here we are in November and I haven’t posted in 6 months.  Now I am more stressed than I was 6 months ago.  I don’t know how I think it is going to be any better this fall with even fewer fresh foods and inspiring colors.  But I think I need to start cooking again.  When I succeed it is a stress reliever.  It makes me feel good to be creating something, but I have to find my motivation. 

So here it is.  My posts may not be inspired.  My posts might not be perfect.  My posts might be embarrassing.  My posts are going to start coming regularly again.  My posts might not all be food related.  So wish me luck in finding my motivation, I am going to need it. 
 

1 comment: